Upcoming Course dates:CLASSES RUN ONCE A WEEK FOR 8 WEEKS. Please note: Once you are enrolled into a class you must continue on that day/evening for the entire 8 weeks PLEASE NOTE WE WILL BE HAVING A PRICE INCREASE FROM MAY 1st CLASS
Tuesday April 9th: 11.30am-2.00pm
Wednesday May 1st: 6.30pm- 9.00pm
Monday July 1st: 11.30am- 2.00pm & 6.00pm-8.30pm
Wednesday July 3rd: 6.30pm- 9.00pmTO ENROL PLEASE CONTACT OUR STUDIO
MAKE UP ARTISTRY COURSE
So why choose our course? Our makeup classes are small to ensure proper education and one on one time with the educator.This 8 Week course (runs once a week for 8 weeks) provides an excellent foundation for anyone wanting to enter the exciting world of Makeup Artistry. Learn all the tricks of the trade from Professional Industry Educators in fun, hands on environment. This course is designed to give you the knowledge to perform a full Make-Up Application for Bridal, Special Events & Photography using some of the worlds most elite products such as Kryolan Cosmetics & Paintbox Cosmetics, Gerard Cosmetics and our very own IAAMU Cosmetics!! Our course is extremely detailed, rigorous training and education designed to teach you the art of selecting and using various makeup products, cosmetic materials and colours.
- Course outline
- Skin analysis / Skin preparation
- Highlighting & Shading
- Eye techniques / colour theory / colour placement
- Smokey Eye / Classic Eye
- False Eyelash application
- Brushes & tools / product knowledge
- Bridal / Photographic Make-Up
- Fashion / latest trends
- Creative workshop – Final make-Up piece for assessment
Payment Options:PLEASE NOTE: Price changes from 1st of May 2019 An initial $200 deposit is required to secure your place, the remainder is to be paid off over the first 4 weeks of class. (Course must be paid in full by week 4) Please contact our Studio to Enrol & secure your deposit
- Course total: $996 +
- Starter Kit: $99
- Weekly payments: $199 (Over first 4 weeks)
- All deposits and course payments are non refundable or transferable. Upon completion of your course you will receive a Certificate stating you have completed 20 hours supervised by a Professional Industry Artist/Educator. A completion of 7 out of 8 classes is required to be eligible for a certificate. Any missed classes can be completed in a following group (all re-sit classes will incur a $50 fee)
- All students receive a practical training manual.
- All students receive 10% off products purchased during the 8 Weeks.
- Student Make-Up Kits also available!
- For your convenience we offer both day and evening classes. IAAMU Course offers all the fundamentals to bridge towards the Cosmetic industry or embark on a career as a Freelance Artist. Your portfolio IS YOUR C.V so we offer advice and tips on how to maintain and manage this. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up-to-date with Course dates, Student work, exciting events and promotions!
$99 Starter Kit